Bringing Your Pet to Your Senior Session
- Animals are welcome for our larger portrait sessions. Please ask when scheduling if your session can accomodate an animal in your photos.
- Please let us know at the time of scheduling your appointment that you plan to bring an animal.
- All animals must have a separate handler that is not you or the person watching your session. This person will be responsible for tending to the animal's needs during the session and handling the animal when you are not being photographed with it.
- You are responsible for bringing anything your animal may need during your visit to our studio. This can include, but is not limited to: treats, water bowl, potty bags, etc.
- Animals traveling in an enclosed carrier are welcome to wait with you in the studio.
- Animals traveling on a leash or in a trailer are welcome to wait in our garden. Please notify us when you arrive and we will set up your animal and their handler in a nice, shady place in our back yard.
- Animals waiting in the back yard must remain held on a harness or leash and cannot run freely throughout the yard.