How to choose your yearbook picture.
If you attend East, Golden Valley, Independence, North, or Ridgeview:
- Step 1: Make sure to look at your senior portrait proofs as soon as they are available on our website ( stevenstudio-vsn.com ). You will need the passcode given to you the day you were photographed in order to see them.
Step 2: Select your favorite picture and write down the number under your yearbook choice.
- Remember to select an image that is vertical and half body. (Too close and you could turn into a big head, too far away and nobody will be able to tell who you are)
- Step 3: You must choose your yearbook image within 14 days of your senior portrait session. You may email your selection to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment to come in and tell us your choice in person. If you are sending us an email please make sure to include your first and last name, the school you attend, and the entire image number of your yearbook choice. We do not take yearbook selection information over the phone.
- Step 4: If you do not select a yearbook picture by your deadline, we will choose one for you (we really want you to choose, but we will do it for you if you are unable to get to it). We do want to see you in the senior section of your yearbook!
*** If you are from Golden Valley - you must choose an outside image.
*** If you are from East - No hats, T-shirts, hoodies, or sweatshirts. Gentlemen must wear a shirt with a collar.
*** If you are from Independence - No hats sunglasses or T-shirts. Gentlemen must wear a collared shirt. Ladies must not wear sleeveless, strapless, spaghetti straps, or have visible bra straps. Your shoulders must be covered
*** If you are from North - No visible undergarments (bras, underwear, etc).
*** If you are from Ridgeview - No hats or T-shirts. Ladies must not have bare shoulders, visible bra or spaghetti straps. Men must wear a collared shirt.
If you do not attend one of the schools listed above:
- Step 1: Order a minimum qualifing print order of $100 or more.
- Step 2: Choose how you would like us to submit your yearbook photo choice. You can make an appointment to come into the studio, sit with us and enter it into the yearbook site, or we can send it via e-mail to your yearbook staff. You must let us know what the yearbook specifications are, we will not be able to call your school to find out.