To select your yearbook picture (you may also order if you so choose), use our convienent online feature or call to make an appointment to come into our studio.
We will not be able to handle yearbook selections or orders over the phone. Below are the directions for selecting your yearbook picture if you have an online gallery.
Step 1 - View
- Go to www.stevenstudio-vsn.com.
- Click on the "Proofs" link at the top right side of the main page.
- Enter your online code where prompted. Your online code is the 6-digit number we gave you when you were photographed).
- Click "View Gallery."
- You should see your high school's name and logo. (Note: If you use the link we emailed you, please start at this step).
- Enter your email address where prompted in the box below the logo.
- Click "Submit."
- Click "OK" on the welcome message to enter your gallery.
Step 2 - Select
- Click "Yearbook Selection." (the orange button at the bottom left of your screen)
- Click on the image you want to use for your yearbook picture. *Please remember your yearbook pose must be a vertical, half-body (from your hips/waist up) picture that complies with your school's dress code requirements.
- Once you have clicked on the picture you want, it should be outlined in green, with a small green check mark in the top left corner of the picrue.
- To confirm your selection, click "Save." (the green button at the bottom right of your screen)
- If you have correctly completed the process, a small message that says, "Your yearbook selection has been saved," will pop up next to the "Save" button.
- Please note - even though your selection is highlighted in green after you initially click on it, you have not recorded your yearbook selection until you click the "Save" and see the message that it has been saved. If you do not click the "Save" button, you have not completed the process and we will not receive your picture selection.